Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My 1st Day - 31st Of May
Thats was my 1st day started my college - KDU
It's quite bored at there ..
Just a Orientation Daysss ..
Then time table was writting that day was finish the programs end on 5pm ..
T.T
I don't want so late to back home ..
Thats was a suprise for me ..
Its finish on 3pm something ^^
Then around 5pm something ..
Angel and her Lao Gong come my house and fetch me went their house ..
Haha =))


I went their house bath and chatting with my other dear - Elvin ^^
After that we are going Gurney Plaza find some food feed to the full of our stomach ..
We search ..
Search ..
Search , search and search ~
Finally , we go Wong Kuk ^^

The picture : Edit my - Angel saw http://angelbiibii.blogspot.com


Finish eating ,
We were going to shop a while :D
Around 9 something ..
They were fetch me back to my house ..
A day pass ..
And wait for another day coming =))

No comments:

Post a Comment