Sunday, May 30, 2010

Penang Day :-(
Penang Day was coming around ..
Later around 2 oclock ,
My family will fetch me go Penang ..
Haiz ~
Im sad and feel unhappy ..
Because there are a unfamiliar place for me ..
Even is my room , or my college - KDU ..
Haiz ~
But im happy is because my dear , yesterday he was accompany me a whole day ~
I think my dear also know my feeling that how I feel ..
All the timesss , dear was very like rabbit ..
What the meaning for SOULRR ?
Hehe ~
That RR is stand for rabbits ^^
I also dunno why dear like rabbit?
But rabbits is quick cutesss de lor =))
And yesterday we were going many shop and finding a cute rabbit~
But its hard to find a rabbit in Alor Star ..
By the waysss ..
I found a pair of cutesss and love hamster ^^
They are hugging each other and sleep ..
They look so sweet
After that we were going to Gemilang - The Best Burger In Town :)
And eat nasi lemak ^^
A dayss , I pass with my lovely dear ..
I love you , my dear

No comments:

Post a Comment