Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Dearest Friendsss Day =))
Woohoo ~
Today was a friendsss day ..
I spent all the time with my friendsss ..
Because , Yesterday I was going Elvin's house stay ^^
Then I also meet my Dear Dear - Shuqi at there :D
Im so excited that I can meet so many people there ..
And I also meet Hooi Luan ..
Wowowow ~
Im loving it
At the morning ,
Angel and OWC got their class ~
So .. Just me and Elvin stay at home ^^
Around 4.30pm we were going out to watch movie - Happy Lucky


Finish movie , I saw a cute ribbon
And I ask my dear buy for me ..
But he was at Butterworth ..
Haha :D
After that we were going Gurney Drive eating =))
The picture take by my dearest Angel Saw
After finish eating and n the way walking to car park ..
OMG ~!!
Swt GOD ~!!
I saw a cartoon car ^^
A lot of cartoon in that car =))
It's look like so cute ^^
And this thing ..
I buy for my Pig Dear

No comments:

Post a Comment