Saturday, June 12, 2010

10.6.2010 - Thursday ^^
I got class that day ..
But around 12.30 noon ,
I was finish my class ~
John was going my college and fetch me out for lunch =))
By the way ,
He also want go to wash his photo ..
The photo need to wait around half an hour just can took ~Its okays ;)~
We walking around there de shop ..
We walk walk walk ..
We saw a bakery ..
I was going to buy a cheese cake ..
Yummy ~But John say too many cheese d ~
Haha ..
Noob John ~!!
That was a yummy taste ^^
I like the feeling that was walking around and eating ..
We walk to new year park there ^^
Because he want go Inti ..
So ~
I follow him go ..
Because I want meet Quek Quek ^^
Haha :D
At night ..
We went Gurney ..
OMG ~!!
Gurney again ~
Haha xD
We go WongKuk for taking out dinner ~

The photo I at WongKuk ^^
Finish eating..
I went for VOIR for finding my inner wear ~
But there was no new stock ..
I was waiting Angel them finish their dinner ..
So John and I go to Gurney there beach ~
We are sitting there and sembang-ing ^^
Hehe~
Around 9 something ..
I was backing to my house =((

No comments:

Post a Comment