Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Subaidah's Night~
8.6.2010 - Tuesday ..
Thats was a awesome night for me ;)~
I love that night much ^^
Because ~~
That was a 1st night when i at Penang and im going to beach ^^
But ..On the way go beach ..
Me , Wei John & Shu Ching went to Subaidah for our dinner ..
After that we just went to Beach ^^
Go beach all is because me always ''kacau'' Wei John bring me go ^^
Haha~
That night around 2 something i just back to my house =))
Wakekezzz xD

9.6.2010 - Wednesday ~
That was a happy day for me ..Because i had no class ^^
Around 1 oclock something in the noon ,
We john come fetch me and going to his sister's house ..

After that we bring his sister go air port ..
On the way going to air port ..
I feel so sleepy ..
Don't know why ???
Hehe ~
Finish fetching his sister to air port ..
Wei John went to his ''kampong'' house and taking something ~
After that we was going to Queensbay ..
But we had no thing to buy ~
Finish shopping ..
We went for Queensbay there's beach a while ..
Because we scare traffic jam ..
So around 5 oclock in the evening ..
We were going to George Town there ^^
Still early ..
Hmm ~
A romance thing flow on my mind ~
Me : ''Kia .. We go beach . ''
John : ''Siao arrhh~so late d .. the sunset also want down d . ''
Me : ''Hohoho~Kia lar .. We went there for seeing sunset down mar .. ''
John : ''Want mie ? ''
Me : ''WANT''
Yeepii ^^

He was fetching me going there ..
The sunset ^^

The toilet in Rock Cafe , I feel like don't want go out ^^

Its on the ceiling =))

Before I back , the photo i shot xD
Around 7 something we were going to home ~
Tata , my lovely beach ..
Muackz ~

No comments:

Post a Comment