Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dear @ Bby
Today..
Around 12 oclock in the noon..
I was going to fecth my dear and my cousin coming my house =))
After that around 2.30 p.m we were going to museum Alor Star ..
It's funny ^^
The photo i take outside the museum Alor star❤
I was confound ..
Because the museum's entrance ticket were FREE
Inside the museum cant took photo ..
So no any photo from museum =((
Around 3.45 p.m we were arrived Lye Huat Garden ..
Lye Huay Garden is nice ❤
Inside got alot of animals .. I don't know is that Chow Chow or not?
But it look like same as Chow Chow ..

And this is a real Chow Chow i search from www.google.com ~

I love Chow Chow much ..
Before i got ask my father buy Chow Chow for me..
But my cousin say ..
Chow Chow not suitable keep in Malaysia as a pet..
Because Chow Chow need cool @@

I love this photo is because it took from my cousin ^^

Hehe~
We were sooo Purple today ..

This photo took from my dear~

He ask me sit like a ladiesss..
Omg..
Thats not me..
Haha :D
OMG ~!!
Why my hair look so oil @@
I really love my dear much~
But sometime i like to Kapsiao with him ..
Because no Kapsiao no Fun~
Haha xD
I don't know this animal call what.
But i can make sure , it is a type of Goat.
Haha :D
They look cutesss..
The white colour one..
It was want let its head come out..
So it very strive to push it head come out..
And beside it that one is sucessful to push it head out ^^
The monkey ~!!
It was so naughty..
And my dear was playing with him =))
He want to eat a snak..
Haha :D
And i love this photo and thid feeling much ♥
It was soooo sweet ❤
Time was passing very fast..
Time to back home now ..
Im bring my cousin back home~
Then my dear and i was going to eat Laksa ^^
fter eating finish..
We back to dear's house..
Dear's mummy was cook french fries for us =))
Around 8 oclock something..
I was back to my home..
Before i back home..
Dear was giving me this pig pig ..
Its look like Dear lar ^^
Hehe~
Actually , Dear is knowing i was going to Penang study soon~
So he buy a pillow for me ..
Thank you , Dear
Bby was knowing you are loving me , sayang me
A day~
Pass ......

No comments:

Post a Comment